Software procurement


What you need to know

Do you need special software? First find out whether the university has a state license or special conditions within the framework of license programs for research & teaching, framework agreements and special license programs from various manufacturers.

What you have to do

  1. Contact your IT contact.

    • Contact persons for members of faculties are the IT administrators of the faculties.

    • The contact for the central facilities is the computer center.

  2. For Microsoft licensing programs, please note the following information:

    • Microsoft country license are intended for HFU employees only. The country license may only be installed on HFU computers.

  3. If software licenses can NOT be procured via the computer center or the faculties, they can be ordered via HIP. Please refer to Helpcard HIP 20-010.

Problems or questions?

IMZ | IT-Infrastructure Services

Contact us at the following number 07723 920 9585 or log a support request under "Sonstige Dienste und Anfragen" at