What you need to know
How to conduct a digital oral exam and what to do afterwards?
What you have to do
Perform a technical check about 10 minutes before the exam:
- Can you hear each other well?
- Can you see each other well?
- Can files be shared - if necessary?
Log any problems that occur.
Ask to see the student's HFU ID card for identification.
Discuss the regulations:
- Only permitted aids may be used.
- No persons other than the persons to be examined may be present in the room.
- Recording of the examination is not allowed.
The result shall be communicated to the examinees following the examination.
Make brief notes about the examination.