Conducting and following up on a digital oral exam
What you need to know
How to conduct a digital oral exam and what to do afterwards?
What you have to do
Perform a technical check about 10 minutes before the exam:
- Can you hear each other well?
- Can you see each other well?
- Can files be shared - if necessary?
Log any problems that occur.
Ask to see the student's HFU ID card for identification.
Discuss the regulations:
- Only permitted aids may be used.
- No persons other than the persons to be examined may be present in the room.
- Recording of the examination is not allowed.
The result shall be communicated to the examinees following the examination.
Make brief notes about the examination.
Problems or questions?
ZLL | Learning Services
Your contact for innovative teaching
FU C1.10 | VS C1.01 | TUT A3.04
Contact us at the following number 07723 920 1382 or log a support request under "FELIX" at servicedesk.hs-furtwangen.de.